Councillor Nominations and Polling Stations
Published: 06 June 2022
Following the resignation of Cllr. Cameron Branston, a causal vacancy was created for a Buckinghamshire Councillor in the Bernwood Ward (which includes Haddenham).
The closing date for submission of nomination papers was Wednesday1st June and 4 candidates were nominated.
Details of those nominated and the location of the polling stations can be found on the Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll and Situation of Polling Stations. Buckinghamshire Council has also issued the Notice of Election Agents' Names and Offices.
- The poll will take place on Thursday, 30th June 2022.
- Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Tuesday 14 June 2022. Applications can be made on the Government's website.
- Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes and amendments or cancellations of proxy votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF by 5 pm on Wednesday, 15th June 2022.
- New applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF by 5 pm on Wednesday, 22nd June 2022.
- Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on grounds of physical incapacity, work/service reasons or Covid 19 reasons must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF by 5 pm on Thursday, 30 June 2022. The physical incapacity must have occurred after 5 pm on Wednesday 22 June 2022. To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5 pm on Wednesday, 22 June 2022.