Climate Emergency Committee
The Parish Council has established a dedicated committee to lead its efforts on reducing carbon emissions within the parish.
The Climate Emergency Committee has four working groups that meet regularly on an informal basis and feed back to the committee:
- The Food We Eat And The Food We Waste - aims to reduce carbon emissions associated with food consumption and food waste.
- Electric Vehicle Adoption - aims to reduce the use of petrol and diesel vehicles and increase electric vehicle use within the parish.
- Home Energy - aims to help residents reduce carbon emissions within the home.
- Land Use - aims to reduce carbon emissions by promoting the use of land in a sustainable way.
Members of public are welcome to join the working groups. Anyone interested in joining one of the working groups should contact email@example.com
We are particularly interested to hear from anyone with the following skills:
- creating business models,
- commercial negotiations to Heads of Terms,
- project management,
- web design,
- qualitative research,
- behavioural change implementation,
- technical expertise on the subject matter.
For more information on the working groups, see below.
To see the latest minutes and agendas for the committee, please visit our Climate Emergency Committee page.