Anti Social Behaviour

Published: 04 August 2019

Unfortunately we have had cases reported to the Parish Council regarding anti-social behaviour around the village involving a number of youths meeting late at night - making noise and leaving litter etc. If a resident is disturbed or concerned, they must report it to the Police using the 101 number. It may be felt that the Police do not respond to complaints, but the more 101 reports they have regarding a particular area, the better they can target their resources.