Published: 09 July 2020
The Parish Council is pleased to announce that the Parish Council playgrounds are open for families to enjoy once more.
As the play areas are unsupervised, individuals must be relied on to take responsibility for the safety of themselves, their children and other users by following the guidelines below (& on site) to reduce the risk of spread of coronavirus in our community.
Do not enter the play area if you have symptoms of coronavirus
i.e. a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste &/or smell.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – KEEP 2M AWAY FROM THOSE NOT IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD
· Only one carer to accompany each child in the play area.
· If the play area is busy, come back later
· If the play area is busy, please limit your visit to 30 minutes to allow others a turn
· Please respect that some equipment has been taken out of use to enable social distancing
HYGIENE – NOTE THAT THE PLAY AREA IS NOT SANITISED BY THE PARISH COUNCIL
· Bring hand sanitiser with you and clean your hands before entering the play area and immediately on leaving (as a minimum).
· Use disposable anti-bacterial wipes to clean the high touch areas before your child uses the equipment. Dispose of wipes safely in the bins provided.
· Avoid touching your face.
· Do not eat or drink in the play area.
· Prevent young children from putting the equipment in their mouths.