The Parish Council is always looking at new initiatives to improve the facilities for the parishioners of Haddenham. There has been a lot of development of new housing within the village and this provides the Council with some additional funding to allocate to community projects. Haddenham Council has identified a number of exciting developments which will benefit all our residents.
For a greater detail of the list of projects the Council has planned, please refer to the Haddenham Parish Council’s Business Plan, here.
- Woodways Pedestrian Crossing: Providing a safe place for school children and residents to cross Woodways road.
- Green Lane: A path for pedestrians, cyclists, horse riders to use safely away from the main road, linking Haddenham to A418 and the subsequent footpath to Dinton.
- Water Bore Hole at the Allotments: A fantastic community led initiative using solar energy to power a bore hole to provide water for all the tenants.
- Youth and Community Centre: A new improved kitchen was installed which has vastly improved the Centre's facilities.
- War Memorial: A new path surrounding the War Memorial.
- BMX Track: A full refurbishment of the BMX track, returning this great facility to its former glory.
- Banks Park Playground: A brand new playground for under 12’s which has greatly improved the play value of this area.
- St Mary's Churchyard Wall: The first phase of the restoration has been completed.
- Sheerstock Playground: A brand new playground with lots of exciting equipment for children of all ages.